THE HIDEOUT AND VIRTUE CIDER PRESENT…The Closing Time Live
Join us for a unique vinyl pick-up along with an intimate performance of The Closing Time and a moderated Q&A by producers, Jon Langford of The Mekons/Waco Brothers and Gregory Hall of Virtue Cider. All ticket proceeds benefit Chicago Independent Venue League (CIVIL) to help secure the future of Chicago’s independently owned live music venues.
The Closing Time album features 16 Chicago musicians, including Jon Langford, Jeff Tweedy, Andrew Bird, Rosie Flores, Janet Bean, and Sally Timms as a tribute to award-winning songwriter, Tom Wait’s 1973 Closing Time.
Each $50 entry gets you:
Limited Edition The Closing Time Vinyl | Pressed in Chicago by Smashed Plastic
Virtue Cider record tote bag
Two drink tickets good for Virtue Cider offerings
One good time
DOORS OPEN - 6:30 PM
SHOW STARTS - 7:00 PM
This page is for the LATE show. Please use this link for tickets to the EARLY show.
- Proof of vaccination is required
- We respectfully ask that you do not arrive before doors for everyone's comfort and safety, as there will be guests from the early show departing.
- This show will be held outside on the Hideout's front patio.
- 21+. Please arrive with your e-ticket ready on your phone at full brightness for door staff to scan. Door staff will also check ID and vaccination card. Please have these ready when you arrive.
- Seating is available for all guests but we do not reserve tables. Please seat yourself upon entry.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Please review your order carefully before confirming.