Rami Gabriel's repertoire draws from Middle Eastern Classical Tarab tradition. He also performs repertoire from the Golden age of Arabic popular music in takht or solo settings.
Karim Nagi is a native Egyptian immigrant to the USA, and a true crossover artist uniting the Arab tradition with the global contemporary world. He has released fourteen CDs, ranging from traditional Arab music to fusion and electronica. He has authored instructional videos for Arab percussive instruments and Arab dance styles. As a dance and drum teacher, Nagi has taught in dozens of festivals in the United States, Asia, Europe and Cairo, as well as most major Arab Culture festivals in the USA. He is also a public speaker with a TEDx talk.
- We respectfully ask that you do not arrive before doors for everyone's comfort and safety, as there will be guests from the early show departing.
- This show will be held outside on the Hideout's front patio.
- 21+. Please arrive with your e-ticket ready on your phone at full brightness for door staff to scan. Door staff will also check ID and vaccination card. Please have these ready when you arrive.
- Seating is available for all guests but we do not reserve tables. Please seat yourself upon entry.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Please review your order carefully before confirming.