On July 9th Chicago-based artists Keefe Jackson, Lia Kohl and Macie Stewart will join for a sprightly meeting to freely improvised music inspired by regional landscapes, undercurrent motions, and synaptic rituals of the season.
Keefe Jackson, saxophonist, continues to investigate and sublimate the area between composing and improvising, influenced by cultural intersections both minor and major.
Lia Kohl is a cellist and multidisciplinary artist. She creates and performs embodied music and performance that incorporates sound, video, movement, and sculptural objects.
Macie Stewart is a multi-instrumentalist, composer, and songwriter. Her work spans a wide variety of contexts—from formal training on piano and violin to self-taught guitar work and songwriting.
The Bridge, a French-American music organization, is a silent partner for this concert.
- Proof of vaccination required
- We respectfully ask that you do not arrive before doors for everyone's comfort and safety, as there will be guests from the early show departing.
- This show will be held outside on the Hideout's front patio.
- 21+. Please arrive with your e-ticket ready on your phone at full brightness for door staff to scan. Door staff will also check ID and vaccination card. Please have these ready when you arrive.
- Seating is available for all guests but we do not reserve tables. Please seat yourself upon entry.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Please review your order carefully before confirming.